Monday, February 1, 2010

Back In Ithaca, NY

Hi all, We are happily back in Ithaca, NY (as of May 2010) for the summer enjoying weddings, visiting friends and family, preparing for a thesis defense and coming up this fall, a sailing adventure down the intercoastal waterway to the Caribbean! We'll keep you posted about our upcoming adventures!

Much love, Sarah and Miguel

2 comments:

  1. Hola Sarah y Miguel! I found a blog written by a guy from Binghamton (http://gregmccausland.blogspot.com/) who is cycling to Argentina, and he was just passing through Oaxaca so I thought about you guys. Hope everything is going well research-wise and life-wise! I sure wish I was in Mexico (or Mali, or Ghana, or Chile…) these days.

    All the best,

    -Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I was just cruising through profiles looking for a new blogger friendship, I like your blog. I would like you to visit mine, and if you follow me I would follow yours also, well I hope to hear from you soon...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete